You can get information and updates about the college and voice your opinions at the following links.
1. Three Rivers Facebook: Like our page to follow official news and information about the college.
2. Student Programs Facebook: The Student Programs department posts information on events and activities specifically for students.
3. Educational Technology Facebook Page: Like the Ed Tech page to get information or to share what you know about the technology used on campus.
4. Twitter: You can get short, frequent updates about the college and college events.
5. LinkedIn: The Office of Educational Technology recommends that all students maintain an up-to-date LinkedIn account to use for professional networking and information. When you add Three Rivers to education in your profile you are automatically added to the college’s university page.
6. YouTube: Many of our faculty use YouTube videos for class and it is often incorporated in Blackboard Learn.
7. iTunes U: You can view video information about clubs, see students’ and professors’ descriptions of courses, and watch descriptions of the college’s technology resources, as well as find video of the latest college ceremonies and events
8. Foursquare: Show where you are to to your friends and classmates within the campus